Original topic:

Anybody have the solution for this problem ?

(Topic created on: 02-18-2021 11:38 AM)
MrHanamant
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
The companies like oppo ,vivo have this feature where in ,the app which is running in background is blurred and encrypted 

But in andriod 11 based oneui 3.0 doesn't have this feature , if anybody have the solution other than installing thirdparty application plz do help.

Samsung clearly showes what is being used in that particular app.... ,if we dont have this feature plz do add .🙏🙏
@samsungindia
@Admin
@Ehsank do you have solution for this.?
26 Comments
MrHanamant
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
its just a feature bro and we need it , keep your emotions a side and be practicle , even samsumg is not an indian brand , dont behave like fool.
ndjf
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Have you locked Calculator ? As I can see, calculator is not locked, only whatsapp and gallery is locked
0 Likes
MrHanamant
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
brother it is not working with locked application also.
0 Likes
ndjf
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
You can share the screenshot showing that app is open in recent app, so that we can see if it really locks the content also in recent apps.
0 Likes
MrHanamant
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
i have nothing to do with it😂
0 Likes
ndjf
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
If a feature is easily possible to integrate in a phone, then why not Samsung can do. I am in your favour completely, this feature should have been given by Samsung.
From your side, you can show these things in Samsung whatsapp customer support and in Samsung members app, you can make this feature is important by tagging to @Samsung India and using #Innovation Lab.
MrHanamant
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
will try👍🏻
0 Likes
MrHanamant
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
i'm not comparing any brands here , samsung is missing a feature which is privacy concerned ,try to understand this ,and dont mixup the things.
Galaxy A
you also can if your device supports goodlock
0 Likes