Original topic:

Adding Fingerprint Issues

(Topic created on: 12-16-2019 04:38 PM)
Kiranmur
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hi after updating latest version I am getting the below said error repetedly and i could not able to add my fingerprint, pls help.

Erro: "Make sure your finger covers entire sensor."
Phone model : SM-A505F, samsung
6 Comments
Rk86
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
hi did you deleted the registered fingerprints first and then tried adding new one
0 Likes
Kiranmur
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
after doing that only i have this issue brother
0 Likes
Jeeban95
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Bro it's a bug. Am too using A50 and this issue is global. The update which was expected to fix f.p messed up that. Wait for dec update.
Rk86
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
ok then as per IamJ95, it seems like a bug, but as per my knowledge nothing was reported as such anywhere yet... so I hope it will be resolved by next update or just reset the phone If possible and check once.
0 Likes
Kiranmur
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
any solution for this issue
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Hi there,

Please perform the following steps to resolve the issue:
1- If any screen guard/tampered glass/protection film is available then first disable the fingerprint settings and then remove the screen guard.
2- Once screen guard is removed now register the fingerprint again and check the issue.
3- If problem does not get resolved, run the device in Safe mode and reconfigure the fingerprint.

4- Check for the latest device O/S (Settings > Software Update > Download updates manually).

If still issue persists, kindly visit the nearest service center for physical inspection of your device. Service center personnel will provide you the further resolution.
Follow the link mentioned below-
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes