Original topic:

#A7 2016

(Topic created on: 12-04-2017 10:39 PM)
GouravC
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
After the new Security patch update.. The screen sometimes flickers while using in low light. Earlier it was all good

# Fix the Problem.
0 Likes
12 Comments
yasuu
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
flickering seems to be the general issue with Samsung galaxy j7 and A 7 models. I am myself an A7 2016 user and am facing the same problem. At last I looked it up on the net and found some possible solutions. Use Screen filter app or Blue light app from Google play which will allow you to dim your screen brightness. This worked for me. Hope this helps
0 Likes
GouravC
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
well its good that you found a solution.. but its only with this update previously it wasn't that bad
0 Likes
yasuu
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Plus I'm sharing a solution from Samsung. Try developer options
0 Likes
yasuu
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that kindly follow the steps below to resolve the issue :- 

1 Adjust the brightness of the device then check it (Setting-->Display-->Brightness)
2 "Disable the " Show Screen Updates" option in developer options or completely disable the Developer options."((Setting-->Developer options(If its available & highlighted)-->Show Screen Updates))
3 Check third party application if downloaded recently, Post which issue occurred. Then, check in Safe Mode.
4 If in Safe mode problem is still existing we advise you to create the Data back up & Factory Reset the device.
"5 Periodic Software Update through FOTA , SMART SWITCH or Smart Tool is intended to improve the battery life as well. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
"
0 Likes
yasuu
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Developer options also helped me.
0 Likes
yasuu
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I do not agree with u about software update developed this issue. I had this issue before the recent software update. Be cool this flickering issue is quite common in Samsung devices.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
the latest update seems to slow down getting a lag
0 Likes
a7neel
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
after battery discharge at 20% within 3min mob will b off.
pls solve
0 Likes
GouravC
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
yup battery life seems to be poor...
0 Likes