Galaxy A
Galaxy a55 one ui 7 when I get ? Can you some information tell me 

5 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
You will be get it may be within 2 months. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.

View solution in context

Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Your's most welcome to here.

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy A
ONE UI 7 Beta Will Release In September 3rd Or Last Week And Stable Version in Next Year.To Enroll For Beta Updates Follow The Step 👇
In Samsung Member You Will See A Banner About ONE UI 7→Register Through it→You Will Start Getting Beta Updates.

If This Info Was Helpful for You Please Consider it As Sollution 🙏 By Clicking in three Dot Present Above This Comment→Click on Accept Sollution 😊

View solution in context

Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Beta version of One UI 7.0 update available may be within 2 months. And stable version of One UI 7.0 update may be available before end of this year for your's device. When Beta version of One UI 7.0 update available for your's device you will be get a Beta program banner on Samsung Members App, click on it and register yourself on it and go to setting and click on software update and update your's device. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
ONE UI 7 Beta Will Release In August Or September But There is Less Chances To Get ONE UI Beta in Samsung Galaxy A55 5g And Stable Update in Next Year.To Enroll For Beta Updates Follow The Step 👇
In Samsung Member You Will See A Banner About ONE UI 7→Register Through it→You Will Start Getting Beta Updates.

If This Info Was Helpful for You Please Consider it As Sollution 🙏 By Clicking in three Dot Present Above This Comment→Click on Accept Sollution 😊

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Comments
VJKRIS
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Don't update bro.. your charging will stop and you may have to pay for the replacement of PCB on each update
0 Likes
Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
You will be get it may be within 2 months. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Your's most welcome to here.
Solution
Galaxy A
ONE UI 7 Beta Will Release In September 3rd Or Last Week And Stable Version in Next Year.To Enroll For Beta Updates Follow The Step 👇

Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Beta version of One UI 7.0 update available may be within 2 months. And stable version of One UI 7.0 update may be available before end of this year for your's device. When Beta version of One UI 7.0 update available for your's device you will be get a Beta program banner on Samsung Members App, click on it and register yourself on it and go to setting and click on software update and update your's device. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
Solution
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
ONE UI 7 Beta Will Release In August Or September But There is Less Chances To Get ONE UI Beta in Samsung Galaxy A55 5g And Stable Update in Next Year.To Enroll For Beta Updates Follow The Step 👇

0 Likes