(Topic created on: 12-03-2022 01:23 PM)
lakshyagrover1997
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy A

dissosa
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I havent lied anything here...u don't know me and the influence that i have here..but leave aside all those things..its not relevant..and by the way who in their right sense is ever going to make a mistake of sharing their phone numbers or any personal details for that matter with a stinking pig like you?? Absolutely no one..just get the hell out of my way before i lose my patience and track you with everything i have in my power and give you what you deserve...just get lost if u even value yourself..shameless **bleep**
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
What influence, you're talking about your illiterate friends or your father who has no job other than to f u c k other wives? Ya I know your mother is a w h o r e and that's why you have a great influence but that would change nothing.

Again first statment is a lie + not gonna read all of your BS + doesn't care + take a L+ F u c k off.
0 Likes
dissosa
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Go lick your mothers p u s s y **bleep**..come here and find it out for yourself...u wont see the next sunrise if at all u step foot anywhere in my place...only knows how to **bleep** and lick d i c k s and p u s s i e es
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Haha boy o boy...look where Mr Dissu boy is at again. Always in the middle of fights and abuses.. force of character.
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
He just made a comment about "some" Samsung users. Why did you take it personally? I didn't see him mentioning you in the first comment. You assumed that it's about you and started insults?

Nb: I AM TALKING ABOUT HIS FIRST COMMENT ONLY. Since you have a habit of assuming things, I made it clear. What happened after that is mutual abuse. I won't take part in that.
dissosa
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Because it was sent to me..i was the one who received the notification..
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
So if I tag you and say that the society is filled with fools, am I calling you fool?
dissosa
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Of course yes..if u didnt mean me then why do u need to tag me
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Because you were one of the members in the conversation and I wanted to tell my opinion about the society to you?
Anyway, these abuses means your rivals here are getting enough screenshots to ban you both. So take care.
dissosa
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I know but how can i keep silent when the other party uses such disgusting languages..so i am left with no choice but to return the favour
0 Likes