Original topic:

A52s june update review

(Topic created on: 06-22-2022 09:29 PM)
venom
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
So here is my june update review...
The animation or smoothness i think has improved a bit more again...it was improved with may update but improved a bit further with june update...the overall performance is just as good as the may update if not better..i dont use camera much but just for the sake of testing it i took some photos...but i think it has been slightly downgraded from may update..but again its not much of a difference, only a little...finally the battery life...battery life has been just as good as the may update if not better...and this is the best battery life i have ever gotten with a52s...almost 3 days....from 100 to 22%....screenshot of battery stats attached under..so overall yeah it has been a great update

11 Comments
CODM6567
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Very very very nice battery life
CODM6567
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Itna mujhe tab s7 se bhi nhi milta usme 8000 mah battery he
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
More than 2d and 10 hour sot is awesome. How many of these hours did you use flight mode?
venom
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Before going to bed at night i always keep it in flight mode...
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Cool. Anyway, even my F41 with a 6k battery won't last for 3 days. I get 10 hours sot on my A52s5g, but then it's over one day.
CODM6567
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
10 hrs are also pretty nice. On 60hz I never got more than 8.5 hrs generally b/w 7 to 8 hrs
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I got 10 hours with Android 11(100 to 20). With 12, the maximum I got is 9.30 from 100 to 5 percent.
venom
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
F41 and all r exynos chipsets right..a52s is snapdragon so i guess its the processor making the difference
A52sI
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Can u please tell me region of your ROM , is it 5g version?

0 Likes