Original topic:

A52s initial impressions of battery performance after October update

(Topic created on: 10-14-2022 10:28 PM)
dissosa
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
On 60hz, no power saving mode...mobile data whole time...and most importantly this is from 85% to 20%....not from 100%...

12 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Do you use good lock modes?

It seems you charged the phone for a bit before taking this screenshot as shown by the spike in the graph. May be that added some 30-40mins of SOT?
dissosa
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
First of all i dont use good lock modes...then the spike in the graph is because i took the screenshot whilst it was in charging...but the sot here is completely before i kept it for charging..from 85 to 20...since i dont like to drop my battery below 20% i immediately kept my phone for charging and thought of taking the screenshot after it went beyond 20% just to make sure the battery didnt fall below 20%...and also one more thing, if we use our phone while it is in charging, the sot wont add up...only after we unplug it from charger and begin to use the device, only then the sot starts to show up...
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
That's what I meant. I don't know whether you used it after unplugging from charger, right? I know how the device care calculation works, bro.

Anyway, thanks for clarifying your use case.
dissosa
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Oh that was what you meant..ok no no..i didnt use it after unplugging or anything and i dont like it either to use my device whilst in charging...when i keep my device for charging i make sure it hits atleast 80% before i unplug it from the charger..
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Cool
Galaxy A
Did you do a factory reset after the update? As it's showing "learning usage patterns"
dissosa
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Yes i did...
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Do you reset it after every update?
0 Likes
dissosa
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
No..after every 3 months ..if a major os update is received then too i will reset it regardless of the time frame
0 Likes