Original topic:

A52s battery performance

(Topic created on: 10-04-2022 08:01 AM)
dissosa
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
From 100 to 21%....

Both on mobile data and wifi...on 60hz...no any kind of  power saving modes...
27 Comments
CODM6567
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Nice. What was the brightness level?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
From the fact that he hid that he used airplane mode, I would assume the brightness level was below 20 percent and he is definitely a fanboy.

He definitely used airplane mode and wifi all the time while he was watching these streaming apps. Anyway who is gonna waste 9 hours a day on videos!! Definitely those who can do that will get good battery life as videos won't drain much like other tasks. Again, don't forget the airplane mode.
dissosa
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I always put my phone on airplane mode before i keep it for charging..here i have used both mobile data and wifi...and yes brightness was below 20% because i always use it indoors only...but u r wrong about the flight mode thing..i only use flight mode when i put it for charging
0 Likes
dissosa
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Close to 20% since i use indoors only
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Airplane mode on and not using 120hz. You will get more battery life if you uninstall most of the apps. 🤣 🤣
Features are to be used. If not, you might as well get a m21 with 6k mah battery.

It seems you did a factory reset too.
dissosa
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
The only thing u got it right is that my brightness level was below 20%...i havent used flight mode and also i havent factory resetted in almost 3 months...i am waiting for the October security patch after receiving which i will factory reset
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Why is it written " learning usage patterns" under the graph? Also, I too observed the flight mode sign and the phone is not charging as you said.
dissosa
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Learning usage pattern is because i cleared the device battery health data..and the flight mode is because i was just going to put it for charging
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Acha...ok.