Original topic:

A52s White Balance glitch (brand new phone)

(Topic created on: 08-25-2022 08:34 PM)
Pepsmum
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Recently bought my first ever Samsung phone as had heard great reports regarding the camera.

I went for the mid range A52s.  

Initially I was very pleased with the results, until I took a video in my house under artificial light (just my sitting room light bulb).

The results are shocking.  The camera struggles to work out the white balance and beiges go from being beige to being bright fluorescent yellow - and all within the same shot.

Had an hour's online chat with Samsung 'experts' who weren't!  End of discussion they suggested returning the phone.  When I asked them if this was a known software problem, they said no.  A 5 minute registering and searching on this site, found another person with exactly same issue, but his was happening outside in daylight!!!

I'm a pro photographer, and have played around with all settings - but this is not going away.

Not had my phone for 30 days so assume could still return to shop - but then what?  I need a phone and keep reading that this is the best mid range.  I really want it for it's camera and this is very disappointing. 

Has anyone else had this problem?  Any advice? 

1 Comment
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes