Original topic:

Query on DeX Mode for Note 10Lite

(Topic created on: 08-30-2020 08:01 PM)
lOlBeSerious
Active Level 2
Options
Delhi
Purchasing a Device Worth INR 40000 and Still not getting flagship Features is a major blow.
I did'nt knew this device didn't had support for DeX.Then I would not purchase this in the first place.
Please Write to Samsung to provide DeX Support for Note 10Lite.
If they can't , atleast they should provide some workaround Eg the Note 20 has a feature in partnership with microsoft to access android apps from Your Phone Windows App.
Atleast this can be shipped to this Model.
Also these features are Good and are productive.If these are limited to just flagship Phones , how can they expand their bases for this major feature.
0 Likes
13 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Delhi
send feedback to Samsung by using get help section
babay124
Active Level 6
Delhi
bro it is not flagship ph so u can not get this feature
lOlBeSerious
Active Level 2
Delhi
So the phone with 40000 price tag , is not a flagship
Delhi
40000 is Not a Flagship in the eyes of Samsung. Top S series and N series are providing DEX. But you can try Type-C to HDMI cable to try your dex option. Because in S8+ and 9 They uses Type C to HDMI cable for dex connection
lOlBeSerious
Active Level 2
Delhi
For Now , I am using Link to Windows , Streaming Apps Options .. But it's as useless as they are using casting for this sake. Whenever the Screen turns off , the whole connection disrupts and at most time it's not able to connect properly.
0 Likes
Delhi
Samsung's every technnical offers are just gimmics, Including wireless Dex. These Dex and Mirror Cast was Actually introduced Many years ago. Now what they did ? Just use the wifi and cast the dex interface to a tv just like we do the video and songs or whole phone mirroring. Everything nowadays samaung introducing are just gimmics. Last dedicated and truthful product from Samsung is Note 9 and S9. Bas.. After that the whole aim of Samsung is Just Money Money Money. So they killed iris scanner , Heart beat scanner , Oxygen Saturation Scanner , Earphone jack , even the dual aperture in the camera leses. By killing all these items they saves millions.. and overpricing everything even those things are not worth than a 10k Chinese phone
lOlBeSerious
Active Level 2
Delhi
I wished this model had heart rate scanner.
lOlBeSerious
Active Level 2
Delhi
Also , there's a issue in my brother A50 . The Left Side of Screen Pixels have turned purple
0 Likes
Delhi
Yes. The same thing which I said about. Why samsung releasing this much varients of A,J,M,S,N etc etc . The basic strategy is simple. Money making with alotnof low quality items
0 Likes