Original topic:

Green White Line Issue

(Topic created on: 02-23-2024 01:35 PM)
SivmIsra
Active Level 1
Options
Delhi
Today I got green/white line on my S 21FE 5g, and contacted services center! They asked me to contact customer support for warranty and it is very pathetic to see that there has been no call back from customer executive even after calling and asking to arrange a call thrice!
Companies like Samsung smartlu play with customers sentiments and emotions.
It's very painful to see green/white line on the screen of your most valuable phone. 
Extremely dishonored to be part of samsung!
11 Comments
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Delhi
Complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for replace/repair it's. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
SivmIsra
Active Level 1
Delhi
Do log file have information about green/white line?
0 Likes
SivmIsra
Active Level 1
Delhi
How to complain through Samsung Member App? It direct to book an appointment with nearest service center! I have already been to a service center and they asked me to contact customer care through toll free no for the solution or else pay whole amount to get screen replaced!
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Delhi
Go to main page of Samsung Members App right lower corner and click support, click feedback, click error report then follow instructions on screen...Thanks.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Delhi
Yeah.
0 Likes
Tejq
Active Level 3
Delhi
Hi bro is your issue resolved?
0 Likes
SivmIsra