Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Rewards

(Topic created on: 09-26-2020 04:35 AM)
AngePange
Active Level 1
Options
Consumer Electronics
Received my UV Sterilizer with Wireless Charging one Week after buying the Samsung Note 20 Lte. Super happy!

As a customer you need to ensure that you follow the correct claim process to avoid unnecessary hiccups. 

5 Comments
Iced777
Active Level 3
Consumer Electronics
what were the steps you followed?its nearly two weeks and I haven't received any feedback,I sent through my claim and sent in my tracking number.
please advise.
0 Likes
AngePange
Active Level 1
Consumer Electronics
Hi there,

I had a similar issue, I phoned the Samsung Suppory Services will provide the number below, I then advised them that I had not received any feedback on the claim submitted and provided them with my tracking number,

They then processed the claim and provided me with a voucher code that I could use to check out of the Samsung store with and bam, all worked and had my reward deliverd

Samsung Support Service Number

Hope this Helps
Iced777
Active Level 3
Consumer Electronics
thank you so much. I've tried to call that number so many times it literally rings once or twice and the call ends.no answer...nothing.
0 Likes
maryke
Active Level 4
Consumer Electronics
i called that number so many times every time we are escalating or no body from that apartment is no available
0 Likes
AngePange
Active Level 1
Consumer Electronics
I'm thinking I must me lucky then, had no issues with them answering or assisting
0 Likes