Original topic:

picture frame app

(Topic created on: 11-14-2019 06:51 PM)
storyspeller
Active Level 8
Options
Community Guidelines
Hey Samsung members. Please support this statement
 To Samsung: can please include a save as option. Now without that now I have to crop an image first and then I have to delete the original one later it seems so tedious. Please give an update like if we save it the original one will be deleted and the get both select save as. Hope you team member get the idea, it's too hard to explain. 😅

21 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
use recycled bin feature available on your gallery app
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
latest English 🤓🤣🤣🤣 iska
Community Guidelines
Bhai..ye save ki jagah save as chahta hai..jisse ki jo image hum crop ya edit kark save kare wohi reh jaye aur original automatically delete ho jaye..kyunki abhi hum agar edit karte hai to dono image save ho jate hai..edited plus original, fir original agar ni chahieye to usko wapis delete karo..but I think this option is fine..because sometimes we changes our mind and finally we select the original one..👍
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Community Guidelines
haan main bhi wahi bolraha ki agar delete karna ho to alag se delete kar hi sakte hai to thik hi hai
storyspeller
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
I'm not talking of recycle bin, I told it's to hard to explain. let me try my best. if you select save in that picture you will end up having two photos cropped and not cropped. so I want to manually delete it. on the other hand if we had an option to do as save as then if we tap on save it will only save the edited on and delete the rest automatically. and if you select save as then you will have both. think now everything is clear 🤗
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
bhai please say in hindi
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
recycle bin me dekh😡
storyspeller
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
I'm not talking of recycle bin, I told it's to hard to explain. let me try my best. if you select save in that picture you will end up having two photos cropped and not cropped. so I want to manually delete it. on the other hand if we had an option to do as save as then if we tap on save it will only save the edited on and delete the rest automatically. and if you select save as then you will have both. think now everything is clear 🤗
storyspeller
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
Mene Hindi Nahi mallu, Bai. I'm an south Indian 😅 sorry
0 Likes