Original topic:

Tech Vs Coviid-19

(Topic created on: 04-25-2020 01:36 PM)
shirahatti
Active Level 1
Options
Community Guidelines
Hi Samsung family ,my topic goes back to February 2020 when I had to call samsung care for particular feature . And that was the time where Carona was stepping into India and aswell as to the rest of the world . So I had given suggestion to Samsung , they should take this initiative that how can we turn our smartphones into our medical kits ,sounds stupid right . Because we use our phones to blog,  watch videos ,chat ,games internet surfing etc .

My point is the mobile phone is the only thing which will be there in users hand most of the time in a particular  day.

So my suggestion was since Governments were and are struggling to track and tackle the infected cases . That too countries like India it is too difficult . So anyways we alredy have apps to monitor our heartbeat, body temperature and steps we walk and the hours we sleeps . Facial unlock scanning ur eyes retina so many . 

So now we have possible symptoms list that covid 19 infected patient can have and could devolop in a body over the period of time .Hence smartphones can actually track ur body temperature variations ,the cough and the duration one is coughing while using smartphone ,any changes in his or her eye retina color, so smartphone will at the backend checking ur body everyday  if u found any possible infection ,it would inform the authority saying in this location this is the user is infected or having possible symptoms of covid 19.

So friends the above thing was my suggestion back in Feb so that the companies like Samsung can build it as a part of its CSR activity and contribute to the society and help the authorities in this fight against Corona.

0 Comments