Original topic:

πŸ›‘ Samsung Members Admin | Moderators πŸ›‘

(Topic created on: 10-19-2020 11:21 AM)
YashAgarwal
β˜…β˜…
Options
Community Guidelines
If you're here then kindly improve your Spam detection service its totally horrible that Spammers are here posting bundles of bad contents and we all Active member | Experts loose the original content to see.

I request to all all active member and Experts to comment and hit β™₯️ and Spread this post and also you guys make a post regarding this Spammer activity so that Samsung Admin | and Moderators can read this and take some action. 

πŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ›‘

14 Comments
Community Guidelines
I have reported most of the spam posts and commented on the moderator post but still no action or reply .
Community Guidelines
Spread this post or make your own post regarding this Spammer maybe samsung Moderators will look any one post regarding this
Community Guidelines
The app is full of spam of blackmagic , their is no use of this post also as no one Listening or taking any action .
Someone do the blackmagic on these spammer to block them permanently from there device which they are using to join or login to Samsung Members app .
Emmanuel_J12
Options
Community Guidelines

Hi YashAgarwal

Thanks for reaching out and voicing your concern.  Yes, we are aware of the increase in spam content recently and are actively working towards controlling it. Users like this are immediately banned and all their content is removed.

We request you to please continue reporting such users until our spam management process can automatically filter 100% of such content. :)

0 Likes
Community Guidelines
Ok thanks for watching my thread and yes every one is keep reporting regrading those spams.