Dear Samsung Members,
Thank you for taking an interest in our products and services.
We would like to inform users about the One UI 2 upgrade with Android 10 update for our Galaxy customers.
Here is the detailed information.
- Galaxy S9(Jan)
- Galaxy S9+(Jan)
- Galaxy Note9(Jan)
- Galaxy M20(Jan)
- Galaxy M30(Jan)
- Galaxy A30(Jan)
- Galaxy S10e(Jan)
- Galaxy S10(Jan)
- Galaxy S10+(Jan)
- Galaxy Note10(Jan)
- Galaxy Note10+(Jan)
- Galaxy A6(Apr)
- Galaxy A6+(Apr)
- Galaxy A7 (2018)(Apr)
- Galaxy A50(Apr)
- Galaxy A70(Apr)
- Galaxy A70s(Apr)
- Galaxy A80(Apr)
- Galaxy Fold(Apr)
- Galaxy M30s(Apr)
- Galaxy Tab S6(Apr)
- Galaxy A8 Star(May)
- Galaxy A10(May)
- Galaxy A10s(May)
- Galaxy A20(May)
- Galaxy A30s(May)
- Galaxy M10s(May)
- Galaxy On6(Jun)
- Galaxy J6(Jun)
- Galaxy A20s(Jun)
- Galaxy J6+(Jul)
- Galaxy J7 Duo(Jul)
- Galaxy On8(Jul)
- Galaxy J8(Jul)
- Galaxy Tab S4(Jul)
- Galaxy Tab S5e(Jul)
- Galaxy Tab A 8(Aug)
- Galaxy Tab S5e(Aug)
- Galaxy Tab A (2018, 10.5)(Sep)
- Galaxy Tab A10.1(Sep)
Providing a continued great experience is our first priority.
Update schedule and eligible models could be changed if we encounter any issues through ongoing review.
The update may also be halted for a while even after the official update, when an emergency fix is occurred.
We will notify through Samsung Members if there is any schedule or model list changes.
※ The major changes of One UI 2 and Android 10 are as follows.
※ Depending on model and country or network operator, supported functions may change.
One UI 2 upgrade with Android 10
- One UI 2 brings you Android 10, with exciting new features from Samsung and Google based on feedback from users like you.
- Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments.
- Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms while Dark mode is on.
- Navigate more comfortably on large screens with minimal finger movement.
- Easily focus on what matters with clearly highlighted buttons.
- High contrast keyboards and layouts for large text have been improved.
- Listen to live speech and display it as text
Better text over wallpapers
- See text more clearly against wallpaper, as One UI 2 automatically adjusts font colors based on light and dark areas and color contrast in the image below.
- Set goals to keep your phone usage in check.
- Use Focus mode to help avoid distractions from your phone.
- Keep an eye on your kids with new parental controls.
- Added the ability to edit the modes that appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Provided a More tab so you can quickly access hidden modes from the preview screen.
- Improved the layout so you can focus on taking pictures without the settings getting in the way.
Full screen gestures
- Added new navigation gestures.
Icons and colors
- Clearer app icons and system colors.
- Improved layouts for titles and buttons to eliminate wasted screen space.
- Enhanced animations with a playful touch.
Experience today, the new Q OS, One UI 2, and improve your everyday life.
We will always strive to provide you with the best mobile experience.