cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy S

When should we expect that one UI 6.1.1 coz have been anticipating the new so called camera enhancements since June 😅😅😅. I... View Post

Posted by      in  Others

Dit! Pourquoi je n'ai plus la fonction double sortie audio sur mon m33 5g, je sais que c'est a cause d'une recente MAJ que j'ai fait... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy A

My battery running out quickly, it takes 6 to 8 hours to get flat without use. Can I get some assist with recommendations Phone Type: A22 View Post

Check on device care manager to see what is consuming so nuch battery power. Could be an app that is... View Post

Posted by      in  Wearables

So the last time my buds have had an update was in March is that correct have they reached end of life already 😔 View Post

I don't think they've reached end of life yet but buds don't get frequent updates, unless its absolu... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S

I'm using s23 ultra, is it worth it to upgrade now to s24 ultra or just wait for the s25 ultra View Post

Rather wait for S25. I think it will bring not much but exciting changes and tweaks, including desig... View Post

Posted by      in  with Galaxy

My fellow samsung fanatics!!! Do you remember when we could change this? So that you can personalize it to your own specific country's domain? I... View Post

I think the new one is better 🤔 View Post