Original topic:

Dear Samsung Members and BAs...

(Topic created on: 01-07-2022 10:34 AM)
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Options
Community Guidelines
This is our community and onus lies upon us keep it healthy and thriving.

Here since everyone is free to express their views, difference of opinions are inexorable. We can just respect that and move on. We shouldn't forget at the end of the day we are on the same page (as users). 
Pained to see how fast users just expressing their diverse views can turn personal and then offensive.

We as members should abstain from being abusive (provocated or otherwise), specially abusing a person's character or family is unacceptable. If you find someone extremely rude and unsocial, report the person and stop replying to that person.

No one is getting paid here, no one is obliged to help anyone, so if someone is trying to help you but you don't find that useful, you can just thank him before mention it to him, simple. Ain't it??

And BAs before reporting or banning any user could discuss the same at least once with both parties concerned, find out the truth, allow them to gulp a bit of their ego (difficult I understand, still ) and accept their mistakes.Truce. Peace.
12 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
Ye pura padhna Hoga ??😅
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Community Guidelines
Haha jyada lengthy hogaya nehi 😅
Bro you already know the issues so jisko nehi pata they can read my whole post to understand better
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
👍👍
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Community Guidelines
Thanks brother 😎
0 Likes
MAHESAMSUNG
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
Ok
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Community Guidelines
Thank you!
0 Likes
SuRRealSaGar
Expert Level 2
Community Guidelines
Even a crazy guy named "moustache" was unnecessarily abusing for no reason, and when I checked his profile, he was abusing everyone.
And sorry but unnecessarily listening to abuses is not my cup of tea, so I gave him the taste of his own medicine.
Though, I didn't abuse as he did.
We'll be at peace till others let us in peace.
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Community Guidelines
Brother I'm also not a fan of Gandhigiri and all. But the thing is here people can modulate your replies and show it show it selectively to others in bad light. People will see one part and think ill of you.
So a better way is to just report him and if things go worse post a screenshot and other members to do the same. That will be a safer medicine without any side effects to you 🙂
SuRRealSaGar
Expert Level 2
Community Guidelines
I've already made a post with his screenshots.