Device layout and functionsPackage contents
Check the product box for the following items:
• Quick start guide
• The items supplied with the device and any available accessories may vary depending on the region or service provider.
• The supplied items are designed only for this device and may not be compatible with other devices.
• Appearances and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
• You can purchase additional accessories from your local Samsung retailer. Make sure they are compatible with the device before purchase.
• Use only Samsung-approved accessories. Using unapproved accessories may cause the performance problems and malfunctions that are not covered by the warranty.
• Availability of all accessories is subject to change depending entirely on manufacturing companies. For more information about available accessories, refer to the Samsung website.
Be careful not to expose the camera lens to a strong light source, such as direct sunlight. If the camera lens is exposed to a strong light source, such as direct sunlight, the camera image sensor may be damaged. A damaged image sensor is irreparable and will cause dots or spots in pictures.
• Connectivity problems and battery drain may occur in the following situations:
- If you attach metallic stickers on the antenna area of the device
- If you attach a device cover made with metallic material to the device
- If you cover the device’s antenna area with your hands or other objects while using certain features, such as calls or the mobile data connection
• Using a Samsung-approved screen protector is recommended. Unapproved screen protectors may cause the sensors to malfunction.
• Do not cover the proximity/light sensor area with screen accessories, such as a screen protector or stickers. Doing so may cause the sensor to malfunction.
• Do not allow water to contact the touchscreen. The touchscreen may malfunction in humid conditions or when exposed to water.
• Press and hold to turn the device on or off.
• Press to turn on or lock the screen.
• Tap to open the list of recent apps.
• Press to turn on the screen while the screen is locked.
• Press to return to the Home screen.
• Press and hold to launch Google Assistant.
• Tap to return to the previous screen.
• Tap and hold to access additional options for the current screen.
• Press to adjust the device volume.