Original topic:

Any Performance Issues?

(Topic created on: 04-03-2019 02:12 AM)
GeorgeAb
Options
Community Guidelines

Thank you for visiting Samsung Community

To deliver the best performance to all of Samsung's members, I have seen that this topic should be brought up to share and discuss the problems that Samsung community members may face, either across the Web or through the Samsung Members app.

Therefore, if you are facing any kind of problems related to the Samsung community please provide them here in this thread, and we will try hard to solve them as soon as possible.

Hope you will not have any problems

Thank You All

13 Comments
janefrr
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
Bixby voice not listen... pie 9 in note 8
0 Likes
GeorgeAb
Options
Community Guidelines

Hi Janefrr, 

This topic is only for problems you may encounter in the Samsung community Web or the Samsung Members application, so please Click Here and ask the problem you are experiencing in the Galaxy Note section.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Community Guidelines
I have an issue with samsung members app itself. Whenever I open members app it shows there is some notification. When I opens the notification there is no new notification.
GeorgeAb
Options
Community Guidelines

Hello Mittuvichu1,

Thank you for reporting this issue, we will forward it to the developer's team to check it. 

0 Likes
Community Guidelines
Also the dates shown in the posts are wrong. Your post is showing a date 1/1/1970.
GeorgeAb
Options
Community Guidelines

@Mittuvichu1, We are aware of this problem and we are working to resolve it. 😉

Members_Admin
Community Manager
Options
Community Guidelines

The issue for timing in the members app is now fixed. Please check it.

0 Likes
Riz7
Active Level 2
Community Guidelines
after the latest update its very unresponsive.
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
Hi, I found another bug.
If I receive a notification from samsung members app and I click on that notification it will open the particular notification in members app.
The problem is when I press either the devices back button or the back button inside the app, the app will close.
The real issue starts now. Until I remove samsung members app from recent, even if I try to open members app from my apps page, what will open is the particular notification which I opened. If I press back the app will be closed. Again if I press members app icon it will take me that particular notification. This will continue till I close members app from recent apps.

Simply if I click on a notification, samsung members app will continue in that particular page even if I press back or open the app from apps page. What happens is the app will close with out going back to home page or community page or notifications page even if I press back button, again when I open the app it's stuck in that particular notification.