Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello Samsung Members,

We want to bring this to your attention that there have been few instances where some of our community members have received fraudulent calls and emails. They are falsely declared as contest winners to trick them into giving their personal details.

We would request you to beware of such scams as Samsung won't be responsible for any loss in such a case.

Please keep in mind that Samsung will only contact you through its community managers. Also, all the contest winners will be declared on the Samsung Members App only.

To ensure safety, please note that any kind of information related to the Samsung Members App will be sent from our official email id i.e. membersindia@samsung.com.

Your safety is our biggest concern.

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

12 Comments
Highlighted
Expert Level 3
thanks 😇
Highlighted
Active Level 3
hi
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
Also few users got their posts and comments deleted and I'm one of them and my recent post too got deleted ( none of those contain spam or violate members app rules). I hope you notice it.
anyway thanks for the info.
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
my samsung s8 plus not dual sim vol LTE only single sim option
Highlighted
Active Level 1
apps sed
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
cool... unrelated but as you are the admin. A petition for you to notice.

https://www.change.org/p/samsung-stop-selling-us-inferior-exynos-phones

You will find the differences of Snapdragon and Exynos there .
Highlighted
Active Level 3
hi
Highlighted
Beginner Level 3

Good information

Highlighted
Active Level 6
Good information share to Samsung Family members. Definitely anything is worng means we will inform your team side. Great love you Samsung 💙