Original topic:

Admin, BA, BOTS,MODs

(Topic created on: 06-21-2020 08:49 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Community Guidelines

tenor.gif

BA and their leagues of the contest  just doing spam in the name of contests, yet moderators and admin arent making separate forum for them, yet they allow spamming  then tells they are jut sharing experience and  no moderation, yet someone will come and try to defend it 

tenor (1).gif

spammers in the community 

tenor (3).gif

where are those bots now which handles the spamming or  its just here to target users 

tenor (5).gif

no action has been taken by  the admins 

tenor (6).gif

how mods work here 

tenor (7).gif

this how mods, admin, and bots work against spamming 

tenor (8).gif

BA on the contest 

tenor (2).gif

and then the blame comes on me that i am spamming and then block the account 

tenor (4).gif

user like me got kicked out from the forum just because I am making memes and criticizing them 

4 Comments
Community Guidelines
🤣dude its just for BA's relaxation kindly please don't consider this 🤪
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines

enough this is going too much far you guys need to stop this mess for good due to you guys many are spamming 

0 Likes
Avinav
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines

Hi @darkvarder1

Repeatedly posting such negativity will not get you anywhere. Let me clarify a few things for you. 

1. You are threatening to "kill" other users, who are completely minding their own business.

Avinav_0-1593408779523.png

2. You are not a moderator, and it is not your job to decide what is spam and what is not. In fact most of your posts are regularly reported as spam by many users (including your memes). I have never taken action, because we want to protect your freedom to post as well. 

3. You are under a misconception that your "war of memes" has resulted in Samsung developing and sharing feature requests. 

BAs have shared detailed feature requests, worked closely with our engineering teams, shared error logs etc, and you think features are made because of Memes.

4. Time and again you incite users to come and argue with you on other channels. This is not a place to pick fights. Your attitude is very negative and unproductive. 

You are helpful to many users as well, but this behavior is not acceptable at all.

I have tried to reason with you before as well. This is my last warning to you.

If you continue to openly threaten other users, I will have no other option but to ban and report you to authorities. I will also make sure that your reality is clearly exposed to full community via admin posts. 

0 Likes
Community Guidelines
remove him he is spam for my member app 😪😓😥😭😭😭😭
0 Likes