Original topic:

Requesting Lock Screen action in Bixby routine

(Topic created on: 11-16-2022 08:52 PM)
Suraj_c
Active Level 1
Options
Bixby
Hey Samsung Team,
Bixby routine have tons of Useful action to enhance the user experience, but i feel like adding 
"Lock screen Instantly" & " Lock Screen and disable fingerprint once " action is a must.! 

In Certain Location like in College of Friends house sometimes Friends snatches our phone and start using it, invading our privacy.
And we can do nothing to stop it but what if i use Bixby routine
Where i set specific location or time 
And then whenever there my Bluetooth device gets disconnected like my headphone or smart Watch/band or Wired Headphones too! 
Bixby routine can instantly lock my screen and disable fingerprint too! 

All we have to do is just turn off our watch/band or Bluetooth headphone to lock our phone! 

Or it will be even Useful in situations like i want it to disable my fingerprint and use only password at night after specific time so that while I'm sleeping no one can just simply use my fingerprint to unlock my phone and use it ! 
It will be really helpful if you add these actions in Bixby routine
Please consider adding it to Bixby Routines Samsung Team! 

6 Comments
mHappiee
Expert Level 5
Bixby
Try Tasker... it has more options
But it's a paid app
Suraj_c
Active Level 1
Bixby
Thankyou for your suggestion! 😊
I have used it before too! And I'm using one alternate way too
But still i hope Samsung to add more Options in Bixby Routines! Coz it would be great if features like these are inbuilt from Samsung for better compability 🙂
0 Likes
Bixby

*To control Galaxy Watch or Buds with Bixby, connect to and use the Galaxy Wearable app on your smartphone.
* Galaxy Wearable app is only available for Samsung smartphones.
* To control SmartThings-enabled devices with Bixby(including SmartTag), first connect the devices to the SmartThings app. For more information, visit the SmartThings website https://www.neverendservices.com

0 Likes
Kunal2
Expert Level 1
Bixby
Bro bixby routine is not available but one feature is available to disable fingerprint and use only password and that is lockdown mode. It also turn off notification on lockscreen
Simply go to settings >lock screen >secure lock settings >show lockdown option.turn it on
Now press power button and one new option will be there ie lockdown mode.just turn it on whenever needed
0 Likes
Wakamolee
Beginner Level 3
Bixby

You can do it by opening Bixby and going to the compass icon Discover, open the three dots menu on top and select Quick commands. Create a quick command with the action "lock the phone" and save.

Now you can create the routine to use this Bixby quick command when the bluetooth device disconnects.

Credit to this solution to barking_madly on rddit

0 Likes
pnchl
Beginner Level 2
Bixby

Hey Guys i am a Russian High Profile Lady working in Delhi for fun. Just call me for all your needs. I am here to give you perfect service at your demand. As a professional working woman, I understand the importance of maintaining a reputable image and conducting business in a professional manner. It is essential to uphold ethical standards and ensure that all interactions are conducted with integrity and respect. I am committed to providing high-quality service and meeting the needs of my clients in a professional and courteous manner. If you require assistance or have any inquiries, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for considering my services.
https://www.eugenia.in

0 Likes