Active Level 7
Options
Bixby
Which bixby routines work for you guys?
13 Comments
Bixby
Let me break how all my routines works.

1. Charging

I've programmed it to say "Thank you" Whenever I plug my charger in. Turn on always on display.

2. Bluetooth

Whenever I connect to my Bluetooth speakers, it turns on separate sound so that it doesn't have to disturb my music Whenever I receive a notification.

2. Battery level

Whenever my battery level reaches 15%, it tell me that my battery is low so I must plug the in the charger.

3. Get notified when my battery is full.

It notifies me when my battery is full.

I also have a mode whereby it adjusts sounds volumes including ringing volume Whenever I arrive at work.

It works pretty good for me. Screenshot_20231015_151718_Modes and Routines.jpg
Shawndion
Active Level 7
Bixby
Thats exactly what i wanna learn, ok my question is like if i have my galaxy buds, bluetooth speaker, how do i seperate the sound, suppose i am watching a movie and i get notifications etc or when i am playing music.
0 Likes
Bixby
Ok, firstly, go to settings, sounds settings. You will see separate app sounds, then switch it on. Select the app you use to play music or video on Bluetooth. Then select Bluetooth on audio devices. Do this when you're connected to Bluetooth earbuds.

If you want to to it using routine, go to routine and create a routine. It's the same settings( check my pic)Screenshot_20231015_163740_Modes and Routines.jpg
Shawndion
Active Level 7
Bixby
Thanx mate
Ghirswin
Active Level 7
Bixby
Wow that's really cool...didn't know you can do this....haven't really explore Bixby only that there are different languages and that there is a women and a guy now...thank for the info
Bixby
You can clearly do anything. Set Bixby to run settings according to how you use your phone. Bixby is advanced.
Ghirswin
Active Level 7
Bixby
Uhm....I've putt charging on....but if I plug in my cable....should Bixby say something or what?it's only the sound that comes on when I charge my phone....so I'm new to this and hope you don't mind me asking
0 Likes
Bixby
You need to programme it to say something if you want it to say something. Like to me , it says "Thank you France". Just play around with it
Bixby
Try to do thisScreenshot_20231015_170233_Modes and Routines.jpg
0 Likes