Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Z fold 4

(Topic created on: 01-22-2024 06:48 PM)
shady200
Beginner Level 3
Options
Z Series
I'm sad and disappointed at Z fold 4, In less than a year and I can't open the inner screen fully. It started late last year and i thought it would go away but didn't. Today it got worse. There used to be a oily substance coming from the spine, at first I thought maybe I held it while I was easy hot wings but I later realized that the oily substance was there most of the time. I went to Google and learnt that it's a a glue that used to stick some parts together and it melts when the phone gets hot. I think, I think that might be the reason behind the hinges malfunctioning.. I've reached out to Samsung, hopefully I'll get a solution that won't cost me an arm and a leg, cause I'm only left with 1 as the other is with MTN.
5 Comments
Tendai777
Active Level 10
Z Series
Bad
0 Likes
overgaming
Active Level 8
Z Series
That why foldable are not the way to go 😕
0 Likes
shady200
Beginner Level 3
Z Series
And I love it..
overgaming
Active Level 8
Z Series
I do agree it is unique piece of tech
0 Likes
granvega
Beginner Level 2
Z Series
I have a zflip 4 also not opening properly this is the second time it's happening the first time they tried to say it was physical damage the made me use my care plus insurance to replace a screen that had nothing wrong with it . I believe that when they take apart the phone the screen gets damaged . They don't want to be liable for it so they just say it's physical damage
0 Likes