Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Tracking a device

(Topic created on: 03-13-2021 06:01 PM)
SophiaH
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Good morning. Could someone advise me on the following please?

"Should someone have taken my Galaxy Buds live wearable before I have ever received them. Then return them anonymously 2 weeks later. Is there an app or information attached to the devices serial numbers etc that I can use to track when they were used, to what devices were they attached or even the location? Bear in mind I had not received them, they were brand new and returned anonymously by the quiet cat that had swiped them initially." I want to find out who the untrustworthy individual is so I can watch my back in future. I hate that someone I am living with or near to me has lied to me and continues to do so. My trust feels violated if that is the correct words to use. 
3 Comments
Kevinnaick
Active Level 6
Wearables
Morning

You could try samsung devices but I'm not sure it might have to be linked first, but there should be a map of exactly when and where the buds are and was uses last.

Ultimately it is sad but you could add your buds on there now for any future potential missing situations.

maybe link up a tag on something you know the person would want to take and you could catch them that way.
SophiaH
Active Level 1
Wearables
thank you I have linked them to my find my devices app. and great idea about the smart tag... lols that shud fix this person
ntshangase
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Morning I need to find my device I lost it on the 19th Dec like I don't know how to track it please
0 Likes