Original topic:

Samsung Members Customer Service Feature

(Topic created on: 02-19-2019 01:05 PM)
admin_1
Active Level 7
Options
Promotions
We continue to thank you for your loyalty with Samsung products. To further enhance your overall experience, the customer service feature of Samsung Members has been improved.
The following features are available for your customer service needs:

1. Register your products. Your mobile phone is automatically registered under your registered Samsung account; however, other Samsung devices including your TV, refrigerator, washing machine, system air conditioning system, and others can also be registered. Samsung Members is not limited to mobile phones only.
2. Access a list of FAQs related to your product
3. Send Feedback by asking question or reporting errors of your phone directly from Samsung Members.
4. Connect with Samsung Toll Free number
5. Access Live chat service
6. Get details for available service locations
7. Use the Remote Support service.

[Latest Features]
8. For mobile phones, you can pre-book a repair of your phones to available service center with the convenient date and time slot.
9. For TV and other home appliances, you can make a service request from the application and just wait for our experts to contact you for support.
10. Track repairs for mobile phone pre-booking and consumer electronics service request that was requested in Samsung Members

Please check out the above CS features by opening the Samsung Members -> Support.
182 Comments
akramkhan12
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
sir s8 plus how mach date update 9.0 plz
0 Likes
crel44
Active Level 1
Promotions
The Update.on All. Galaxy S8 S8+ will be on March...
0 Likes
syed01
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
i m from UAE why i m not received android p beta on my note 8
Anonymous
Not applicable
Promotions
I want to update the s8 plus and Android 9 one UI please give me update in uae
crel44
Active Level 1
Promotions
The Beta Update is not Stable just wait for the Proper Update on your Device.the stop in UAE...
0 Likes
bunel
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
good afternoon i have a question.why my mobile cant connect to bluetooth speaker?
0 Likes
aramis
Active Level 10
Promotions
pair them first.. put ur bt speaker to discoverable mode to initiate the pairing and be visible
0 Likes
bunel
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
my samsung@A5 GALAXY
0 Likes
esha1
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Good
0 Likes
Muaz
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
note 9 the new software update is so lame. it's slow and delays in applications need to restart the phone 4 times or sometime even more in a day.
0 Likes