Original topic:

Samsung Members Customer Service Feature

(Topic created on: 02-16-2019 08:16 PM)
admin_1
Active Level 7
Options
Promotions
We continue to thank you for your loyalty with Samsung products. To further enhance your overall experience, the customer service feature of Samsung Members has been improved.
The following features are available for your customer service needs:

1. Register your products. Your mobile phone is automatically registered under your registered Samsung account; however, other Samsung devices including your TV, refrigerator, washing machine, system air conditioning system, and others can also be registered. Samsung Members is not limited to mobile phones only.
2. Access a list of FAQs related to your product
3. Send Feedback by asking question or reporting errors of your phone directly from Samsung Members.
4. Connect with Samsung Toll Free number
5. Access Live chat service
6. Get details for available service locations
7. Use the Remote Support service.

[Latest Features]
8. For mobile phones, you can pre-book a repair of your phones to available service center with the convenient date and time slot.
9. For TV and other home appliances, you can make a service request from the application and just wait for our experts to contact you for support.
10. Track repairs for mobile phone pre-booking and consumer electronics service request that was requested in Samsung Members

Please check out the above CS features by opening the Samsung Members -> Support.
182 Comments
fadi29
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
hi can u plz tell me how i update one ui on my phone note 8
ahmaddanish9
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
hii
I just buy Samsung Galaxy Note 9
and now facing battery issue
battery draining very fast.
I bought my mobile from sharaf Dg Dubai.
already i send Samsung technical support and they told me it's software issue they format my mobile and send me back but agai I am suffering same issue.i want solutions and I want replacement as soon as possible or I will go to Dubai Police station I will complain against sharaf dg.
0 Likes
LanceD
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I'm not happy with pie update for the Samsung note 9 that Samsung pushed out January 9th. It makes everything look like an iPhone. I want my old setup back if I wanted an iPhone I would have bought one of those pieces of trash to begin with!
0 Likes
crel44
Active Level 1
Promotions
if you want to Roll back the old set up...just go on this website www.samobile.com the create account.its free..after that go to the firmware section and typenon the seacrh your Mobile model..just the download the firmware and Odin..to flash the firmware its easy check also on youtube how to Rollback
0 Likes
sam68
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
hi
how can I get note 9 snapdragon
not exynos
0 Likes
sam68
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
from uae