Beginner Level 2
hi can u plz tell me how i update one ui on my phone note 8
ahmaddanish9
Beginner Level 3
hii
I just buy Samsung Galaxy Note 9
and now facing battery issue
battery draining very fast.
I bought my mobile from sharaf Dg Dubai.
already i send Samsung technical support and they told me it's software issue they format my mobile and send me back but agai I am suffering same issue.i want solutions and I want replacement as soon as possible or I will go to Dubai Police station I will complain against sharaf dg.
LanceD
Beginner Level 2
I'm not happy with pie update for the Samsung note 9 that Samsung pushed out January 9th. It makes everything look like an iPhone. I want my old setup back if I wanted an iPhone I would have bought one of those pieces of trash to begin with!
crel44
Active Level 1
if you want to Roll back the old set up...just go on this website www.samobile.com the create account.its free..after that go to the firmware section and typenon the seacrh your Mobile model..just the download the firmware and Odin..to flash the firmware its easy check also on youtube how to Rollback
Highlighted
sam68
Beginner Level 2
hi
how can I get note 9 snapdragon
not exynos
sam68
Beginner Level 2
from uae
Donwilliams
Beginner Level 2
Yes I can help u with it
Grantley
Beginner Level 2
i am using samsung products since 2012 but samsung has changed a lot now i just bought galaxy j6 few months back and this device already has plenty of errors like freezing screen touch errors and samsung service center doesn't care about it i visited the samsung center 2 times and the problem isn't fixed yet. i am really done with samsung and i am soon moving to Apple. i know that apple worth way more than apple but at least i won't be paying for a device with errors. Every single day more than knowing the features of this device i come to know the amount of errors this device has.

bye samsung
akeita984
Beginner Level 2
Je suis admis avec un j6
deep98722
Beginner Level 2
hiii akeita