cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

It's our biggest sale of the year offering you up to 40% off.

(Topic created on: 08-17-2020 05:34 PM)
Yud_Shar
Active Level 4
Options
Promotions

1440x412.jpeg

It's our biggest sale of the year offering you up to 40% off on selected TVs, Smartphones and tablets, fridges, air conditioners and other home appliances.

FIND OUT MORE 

57 Comments
illuminatiorder
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
WhatsApp +16468930405 ATTENTION TO THOSE WHO WANT TO CHANGE THEIR LIVES. Are you a politician, business man/woman,Musician,ARTIST, ETC. if you are serious on changing your status in the society. Join the great illuminati and get wealth power and protection. The benefit of joining illuminati is considered as something which is favorable, profitable and helpful to an individual. It has numerous advantages such as enhancing a person’s life, improving his/her health and well-being. In a nutshell, members enjoy both physical and intangible benefits. Illuminati and the new world order is hot topic of discussion, CONTACT US TODAY FOR MEMBERSHIP, you can join the illuminati on official email(weblandinitiation@gmail.com)____Official Whats-app +16468930405
0 Likes
zhannunu
Active Level 1
Promotions
how do i get free buds
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Promotions
Call Apple Support
0 Likes
Msizie
Active Level 1
Promotions
Hi ihave aproblem here my CITD 4846310 but I didn't receive buds. IMEI number is 356566110014792
0 Likes
julieSA
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I have been performing love spells for 29 years and was blessed with a gift from God that allows me to help people. I am very caring and passionate about what I do. And I love to know that I have made a positive difference in the world by helping people. Don't allow yourself to suffer any longer and let me help you now. It's never to late to be happy. Get financial freedom you always dreamt with my spells, get back lost love and get married. contact me +27635811213
0 Likes
mntungwa
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
0 Likes
lbrahim786
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
need a Samsung TV
0 Likes
Aya2020
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
good evening I would like to claim buds as I took the A31 promotion I haven't received them I wish to how can I go about with the claim
0 Likes
Tshidi2020
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Samsung I bought my A31 redeemed my buds on the 20th of August, spoke to numerous consultants even contacted the courier service company still haven't received my earbuds.
Please advise
0 Likes
Rasado
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
20 days and counting, mutiple emails and countless calls for my e-voucher that was supposed to accompany my Galaxy note 20 Ultra... Still no voucher
0 Likes