Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Software

(Topic created on: 06-07-2021 09:45 AM)
3am
Active Level 1
Options
Others
How many of you think that Samsung should create their own software like IOS and Samsung Music must improve its performance like,  adding musics and create a platform where customers can download music in one app "Samsung Music". The ecosystem is already here , why not adding these things.
0 Likes
4 Comments
Gaopalelwe
Active Level 8
Others
I'm with you on that
YogiSung
Active Level 1
Others
Wouldn't mind, as long as it doesn't lock you in, like Apple ecosystem . Won't use apple phones for that reason...its largely incompatible with anything else
3am
Active Level 1
Others
Huawei already did it with Harmony OS and they're increasing their ecosystem but the only problem they'll face is , what company will use the HMS , i know Xiaomi will , in my opinion, Huawei shouldn't have put their Harmony as an open OS .
0 Likes
YogiSung
Active Level 1
Others
True. Why is it a problem they listed as an open OS? They don't have compatibility with alot of apps- at least last time I checked about 2 weeks ago
It's one reason why I'm here, lol, not on another Huawei. I just want my stuff to work properly, device independent.
Cellphones would be regressing actually by developing closed systems... car manfs in SA at least have just-finally- opened car services to be done at registered car service center with brand or generic parts without loss to value. Puts customers in charge getting best value. Closed systems lock out ability to ensure you get the best value ...because choice becomes non existent
0 Likes