Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Security Patch released

(Topic created on: 11-04-2021 09:08 AM)
P0z
Active Level 4
Options
Others
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I must say, as a first time Sasung buyer. I remain horrified at the way things work. There is a general problem with using dual messages on Samsung, this has been an issue for months. Since buying the devices, I have been the recipient of two updates. None of which sort out the know problem. 

Then I'm not afforded the chance to test any of the OneUI 4 beta versions, maybe they would have resolved my known problem.

Shocking 
14 Comments
Kidacapp
Active Level 7
Others
Whats going on with your dual messenger because mine works seamlessly
0 Likes
P0z
Active Level 4
Others
I'm unable to view statuses on whatsapp, the error message is something to do with access to internal storage
0 Likes
Kidacapp
Active Level 7
Others
Try changing from SD card to phone memory storage
0 Likes
P0z
Active Level 4
Others
Using an S21 Ultra, it does not have support for extended memory. So everything happening on internal storage.
0 Likes
Kidacapp
Active Level 7
Others
Which is weird because mine works perfectly on my S21
0 Likes
P0z
Active Level 4
Others
Is that whatsapp? Maybe the set up from my end was not correct? How did you do it?
0 Likes
Kidacapp
Active Level 7
Others
I just turned on dual messenger in the settings and I set up my other number. I was easy actually, checkout the picture of the two whatsapp Screenshot_20211104-143419_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
P0z
Active Level 4
Others
Did the same thing and nothing worked. Removed whatsapp, deleted temporary folders created for whatsapp and nothing worked. Screenshot_20211019-122023_WhatsApp_56834.jpg
0 Likes
Kidacapp
Active Level 7
Others
I kinda had the same problem a day after I updated my software and I lost all my media in charts. Fortunately, I had backed up the previous day and I used that back up and everything was back to normal
0 Likes