Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung One UI 4 update. If you are in poland

(Topic created on: 11-03-2021 03:46 PM)
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Options
Others
"Download and install Samsung Android 12 Beta on Galaxy devices - Sammy Fans"https://www.sammyfans.com/2021/11/03/download-and-install-android-12-beta-samsung-galaxy/
Life is not fair with samsung south africa! I wonder if I fly there update there and come back if I will still be on one UI 4.0 beta,any person wanna take my phone there and come back?
4 Comments
MJ_23
Active Level 6
Others
Feeling your pain Pierre44mp!

Checkout my post of last week if you will, I posted last week but my frustration with Samsung SA surrounding updates and Beta has been boiling for months at end now.

Not the way members, fans or loyal users of a brand should be treated.

We pay a price for our devices with alternatives galor, we should not even complain about this sort of thing or beg and threathen for change!

We is SA should be feeling like the orphans sitting around on Saturday afternoon waiting for the bell to ring for lunch!Screenshot_20211103-165130_One UI Home_42181.jpg
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Others
Doesnt help us to post,I even complained on their Instagram page,of South africa. Actually at work the guys sees me as a sort of a goto person when it comes to advice on a device choice and to assist with tech problems, look Ios is a nightmare for an old person ,with icloud and all kinds of not so straight forward settings, but I will start recommending iphone,hope they don't slaughter me once they see the price,especially in the budget segment. But I am in a position to influence people to buy a certain cellular brand, ( HOPE you read SAMSUNG!) But I know you don't, this site has being on idle for 6 months, perhaps it was the rapture 😡🤦 🤷
MJ_23
Active Level 6
Others
Apple on the other hand.....

Taken just now, screenshot of my iPhone 12 mini.

Registered 15min back as Beta user, busy downlading iOS15. 2 Beta already for instal. Beta was launched on Monday by Apple globally 🌐 ALL USERS / NO APARTHEID! IMG-20211103-WA0004_42187.jpg
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Others
Look I'm a big android fan,but I'm considering this strongly. Its just crazy that samsung is the biggest maker in the world and care about their customers, but in south africa they operate like the local government with service delivery, poor websites, not all products has pricing, and no beta program and no option to get cellular contracts in the samsung online store,only cash or standard bank terms deals