Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Lock pattern, samsung j2 core

(Topic created on: 02-18-2022 09:10 PM)
Gwenie
Beginner Level 4
Options
Others
My samsung j2 core is locked via pattern.  We have tried so many times to unlock it. Kids were playing with it and now they don't know what the pattern is. I'm not sure if it was ever logged in on a samsung account. 
0 Likes
4 Comments
Domo
Active Level 2
Others
Make sure the battery of SAMSUNG GALAXY J2 CORE charge properly or battery have more then 50% capacityTurn off SAMSUNG GALAXY J2 COREPress and hold together : Power Button + Volume Up until Logo appear, then release all buttonPlease wait until we see the menu at LCD screen, choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset with Volume Button to select and use Power Button to ok or enter.The SAMSUNG GALAXY J2 CORE will do the process of restoring to factory default without any password or passcode (hard reset).
0 Likes
Gwenie
Beginner Level 4
Others
Thank you, is there anyway i can get in without wiping everything?
Domo
Active Level 2
Others
There is, check videos on YouTube There's a lot.
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Others

Hi, Gwenie find My Mobile will help you locate your device and protect your data. You can even use it to unlock your phone if you forget your password or PIN.

*Remote unlock function should already be activated prior to the phone being locked.
*To use this service, you must be signed in to your Samsung Account on your device.

Please be advised that the phone needs to be on and connected to mobile data or a Wi-Fi connection with active data bundles for you to remotely unlock and reset the password.

Use the link: https://findmymobile.samsung.com/

Please note that if you are unable to unlock the device, you may need to locate the nearest service centre to you for a factory wipe, go to the below link to locate the closest Authorized Service Center to you.

https://www.samsung.com/za/support/service-centre/