Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Last update

(Topic created on: 11-27-2021 08:18 PM)
Siou
Beginner Level 4
Options
Others
Has anyone experience bugs since the last update? I cannot use my applications anymore. There is always an error that the app has bugs when prior to the update it was working fine.

6 Comments
SunLady
Beginner Level 3
Others
Since my last update I cant update anymore. I keep get a service not available and an error code whenever I check for updates.Screenshot_20211127-201407_Galaxy Store.jpg
Techguy3
Beginner Level 3
Others
Plenty bugs. Banking apps don't work anymore. Videos not loading correctly.
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Others
My recording app crashes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Others

Good day Members, apologies for the inconvenience caused, please check that all applications are updated.

0 Likes
Siou
Beginner Level 4
Others
I was using some applications just before the update and they were working fine. But now they just stopped. Also if the app does not provide further updates, does it mean we won't be able to use the apps on our phone?
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Others

Hi, Siou if the application do not require any updates, please backup your data and reset your phone to factory.

1. From the home screen, swipe either up or down to access apps.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select Accounts and backup

4. Tap on Backup

You can also backup and update using Samsung Smart switch. Herewith Smart switch link: https://www.samsung.com/za/support/smart-switch/ Install the program on your computer and connect your phone to your computer using an Original Samsung cable and follow the prompts.

1. From the home screen, swipe either up or down to access apps.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select General Management.

4. Select Reset.

5. Select Factory data Reset.

6. Tap Reset.