Original topic:

Complimenting Excellent Service

(Topic created on: 09-21-2020 06:08 PM)
JacovdB
Active Level 1
Options
Others
Good day to you all,

I hope you are all well and keeping safe during these tough and trying times.

I would like to take this oppertunity to thank Thando from Samsung in Johannesburg for his excellent service. He went out of his way to phone me after hours to adress the problem that I have been experiencing for the past month with MTN and Samsung regarding the promotional E-Voucher for the  Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. 

Within 5 minutes of speaking to him I am confident that he will be able to sort the matter out. He has taken the time after hours to contact me on his own, listened to the entire recall of the events that has unfolded and proposed a solution with a viable timeframe, acknowledging that there is obstacles that has a posisbillity of arising, that may cause delays in the resolution of the problem. 

After all that I can with confidence say that I am happy with the resolution that Thando has proposed. Including the possible obstacles that may cause delays. I would highly recomend Thando as the go to person for all my friends and family. He has single handedly convinced me yet again that SAMSUNG is the brand to support.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this. I hope you guys have an amazing day, evening and weekend further. 

Kind regards,

Jaco van der Bank
3 Comments
Andani
Active Level 3
Others
Comments like yours is like a drop in the ocean, the whole community forum is full of complains about non-existent customer care and Samsung doesn't seem to care.
september2020
Active Level 5
Others
wow
unbelievable
so .... was it short lived or did your e voucher come through?
let us know if it does ...it seems like we have to pray for a miracle to receive whats owed to us ....
0 Likes
JacovdB
Active Level 1
Others
I received a Phone call from Thando at just after 8. As he explained to me on Friday evening he will phone his collueges at MTN, he is currently in contact with his senior colleagues at MTN who until thus far have not been made aware of the problem. They themselves are now busy investigating and Thando will then revert back to me with feedback as soon as he has an answer. So far Thando has kept his word by phoning me today as promised unlike MTN who after 21 days still have not resolved the issue. The absolute sad part here is that SAMSUNG is actually doing the work MTN has to do and still I have to pay MTN. Well guess some one is not getting a pay check this month.
0 Likes