Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Android 12

(Topic created on: 12-20-2021 03:58 PM)
abba5
Active Level 1
Options
Others
Hi Guys. Been about 2 -3 weeks since updating to android 12 software. Highly unstable and advise all users not to do this upgrade. Apps keep crashing cannot click any links on facebook instagram. Whatsapp doent open files images etc. Lost a whole lot of watsapp messages as no backups were found even though watsapp backs up automatically. Reported to samsung no feedback as yet. Feels like i am using a no name smartphone and big waste of time as this is s21
5 Comments
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Others

Hi, abba5 we really apologize for the inconvenience caused, kindly check that you have the latest software version on your device.

1. From the home screen, swipe either up or down to access apps.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Software update.
4. Tap Download updates manually.

*Please note that mobile data charges may apply.

0 Likes
abba5
Active Level 1
Others
I say that all the issues are experienced after the latest software update and your answer is too check if i have the latest software.
Heres a solution - create a feature where we are allowed to restore previous software versions or take the phone back to a certain date like a pc
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Others

Hi, abba5 apologies for the misunderstanding, however, please note that in most cases if there is a bug on the software update downloaded previously, there would be a software bug fix update, hence the request to check if your device batch has been pushed.

0 Likes
Lerator
Beginner Level 2
Others
I have the same problem since September 2020. I've been checking for a newer software or a bug fix but nothing. Always get software is up to date.
0 Likes
abba5
Active Level 1
Others
Thats over 1 year now.
How can you even use your phone like this
0 Likes