Original topic:

s10 lite display issue

(Topic created on: 07-07-2020 01:28 PM)
jo0jo0
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

hello dear users.

I bought s10 lite 3 days before out of box there was an update available for june 2020.

After the update i noticed something strange.

While on grey backgrounds when i take the brightness from 0 to 25 percent , i noticed that grey background gave green tinit on the lower both corners and sides of the display.

So for cross check i checked my note 10 and i was shocked to notice the same thing on my note 10.

Before UI 2.1 it was not like that.

This issue is very annoying because i love using dark mode and some of my work is with the grey background apps.

I hope that this issue would be raised by many ppl because already have read this issue by s20 users s10 users note 9 users those who updated to UI 2.1

Samsung needs to do something for this bug.

Thanks.

10 Comments
bb91_SA71
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I see many users complaining the same.
jo0jo0
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yes this is a serious issue and samsung needs to check on it
0 Likes
jo0jo0
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
got one more issue when u scroll out anywhere and if there is blacl colour it will give some shadows while scrolling, i think i made a big mistake by buying s10 lite.
0 Likes
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S

You may send an error report. For this,
press the 'Get help' tab from the Samsung members' homescreen. Click on 'send feedback' and then on 'ERROR REPORT'.
Describe your problem in detail. Attaching a screen record or screen shot is best. Make sure you have good internet connection. Don't close the app till the log files are uploaded completely (anyway you can minimise the app).
They will reply within a week.
jo0jo0
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
already did this twice, but i know this is software bug because my note 10 was working fine before ui 2.1
but now it also have the same tinting problem and scrolling in dark mode in low brightness shows colour submerging.
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Did you wiped your cache partition? If not please try that. Also check whether it happens in 'safe mode'.
jo0jo0
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
did everything dear step by step but nothing happens, do u use ui 2.1?
if u use u will get to know the issues.
First i thought i have a defective phone s10 lite but when i saw my note 10 it does the same , alot of users complaining about the green tint issue and dark colour submerge issues, i hope that like s20 they are gonna give an update soon, already sammobile they also raised this issue lets see.
fingers crossed
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Oh, that's fine. Then don't worry brother. It may be solved soon.
You may adjust the colour balance from the screen mode (Display settings) and seek for a temporary relief. Thank you.
jo0jo0
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
already using now in light mode its better