overheating issues

(Topic created on: 02-06-2021 11:18 AM)
loveablechips
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
So alot of people are complaining that their phone is overheating

Let me give advice, as mine did in the beginning 
1: got to the phone care with in the app (samsung members)
It will tell you what's wrong
2: close all the warning signs it gives you 
3: make sure you don't have background apps running all the time

My phone is working 100% with no overheating
You need to compromise, unfortunately if you read up about the s21 series you will see that they did make a cheaper version from the s20 series 
That's why the s21 is cheaper than the s20 
6 Comments
pisscat
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I can understand that logic with S21 & S21+. Not the Ultra as it is the flagship and suppose to replace the Note range. if that the case the Samsung has a huge problem within the design team
0 Likes
loveablechips
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
look you really can't actually run background data on any phone without it either running slowing or overheating. I use my s21 for everything
and I have no issues
0 Likes
Ashu2707
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
I disagree, I have never faced such issue with my iPhone. After spending so much money, samsung is selling cheap devices ..
0 Likes
pisscat
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
That's great I'm happy for you. It doesn't mean other won't have issues with theirs. If yours is working perfectly then that's awesome
0 Likes
loveablechips
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
it seems to me that you are sour, you should've done research on a phone before buying it. simple as that. then you'll understand that the s21 series is cheaper than the s20 for alot of reasons
0 Likes
pisscat
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I'm not sour as you put it. I currently have a Note 10+ Note 20 Ultra that I got on launch last year and then I took the S21 Ultra on launch this year. I have 8 contracts in total of which another 2 upgrades coming up in April and May respectively. I advertised the S21 Ultra for sale yesterday and a buyer is taking it this morning. I don't have time to be sour, I'll wait for the next flagship later this year.
0 Likes