Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy S

The Note assist feature on the Galaxy S24 is designed to enhance user efficiency by simplifying tasks related to note-taking and organisation. It... View Post

The S24 comes with a number of AI-powered features, including Live Translate. This particular feature translates phone calls in real-time directly on... View Post

The S24 Ultra is an exceptional phone, loaded with high-end hardware and cutting-edge AI features by Samsung. Its display is remarkably user-friendly... View Post

FFF

There is a problem in social media applications, especially Snapchat, when zooming in There is a problem in social media applications, especially... View Post

Hi, does any body feel the screen is some what faded , i mean the color contrast is a bit dull as compared to other samsung models? View Post

Introducing the S24 Ultra Zoom lens – your gateway to capturing the world's tiniest details from afar with unparalleled clarity. Say goodbye to... View Post

Umarshaiq-video-1709408412284

لقد قمت بشراء هاتف S24 Ultra قبل يومين لناءً على المواصفات التي يقدمها الهاتف ، وصدمت كونه لا يدعم اللغة العربية في الترجمة و جميع المزايا المتوفرة في... View Post

FFF

توجد مشاكل كثيره في الكاميرا وفي الشبكه وفي الشاشه في اي يوم يكون التحديث اذا في اصلاح  View Post

I just wish that when my phone turns off Cuzco my battery dies makes me use my face or fingerprint to unlock it Cuz I forgot my password View Post