Original topic:

android 10 for 8 series

(Topic created on: 10-30-2019 10:49 PM)
awad1
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
8 series( s8, s8 +, note8, note 8+) is very strong devices 
How come it will not get android 10 updates.
Pixle phone get 3 major updates and come out with the new android from box 
But Samsung come with android just before the new android release, and give only 2 major updates 
You give 3 major updates before, and i think 8 series deserve 3rd update as it was the beginning of new design.
Pls take this complain in consideration, as i am and many Samsung users really considering switching to pixle.

16 Comments
Sebbie
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
true....
0 Likes
EzEr4tin
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
why?. because google made the android 10 and google owns pixel devices.. still confused?! 😂 and did someone told you that you wont ever get the update to 8 series.. all 8 series are ELIGIBLE for android 10.. but not for now,. because android 10 is still in beta for SOME (not all) s10 users and for certain regions only.. im a s10+ user and i haven't got my android 10 update since i live in qatar.. so ill just have to wait for the stable and better version. 😉😁
0 Likes
awad1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
its not problem to take time to rectify the errors, but 8 series should have 3rd major update.
0 Likes
EzEr4tin
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
here check this.. 😉
0 Likes
Ahmed6
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
what's the source? is it official announcement from Samsung?
0 Likes
EzEr4tin
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
well, i didnt entirely say that its 100 % sure that you'll get the update, like i said your phone is eligible or compatible for android 10 software but its up to samsung if their going to push it in all the 8 series.. well i hope they do, finger crossed.. 😉😀
0 Likes
EzEr4tin
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
0 Likes
Abdallerh
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
pls what website did u check for the eligibility?
0 Likes
EzEr4tin
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
i already place the link.. read the conversation just click the url..