Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Z-Flip 5

(Topic created on: 02-22-2024 06:52 PM)
F23G
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
G'evening Samsung members. My S21 5g is coming up for an upgrade soon. Reading some of the posts recently I see some folks are having operational issues with newer models such as the S23 & S24. I was considering the Z-Flip 5. Are there any Z-Flip 5 users in South Africa? Let me know your take on this handset. I read the GSM review and it seems very positive but it's always good to get the users' input. Is the transition from a conventional smartphone to a Flip phone a quantum leap or is it easy to learn the new flipping way?
4 Comments
Smekahle
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Go for a Fold rather not Flip
0 Likes
Mbosh
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I have the S24ultra, no problems whatsoever, absolutely great phone.
0 Likes
VanillaJenz
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Not so impressed with the my Flip; the front screen is really limited in what you can do on it; I had a Note before and adjusting to the smaller longer screen took a while. Its really cool in that you can adjust its screen to your viewing preferences and the dual speaker is amazing; but I feel like Samsung needs to refine it some more and that front screen needs to be able to do more without being asked to flip open the phone for most everything. I also suggest you store it in its own separate pocket that you put nothing else into in your bag or pocket; it is easily damaged by small objects getting pushed inbetween the folded screen. Also do yourself a favour and get insurance; its scary what the inside screen would cost to replace😳
0 Likes
F23G
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Very interesting comments and well stated. Thank you for that, much appreciated.
0 Likes