Original topic:

Weird stuff after May security patch

(Topic created on: 04-30-2022 02:17 AM)
Mhrzi
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
   After updating my s22 ultra snapdragon varient  to the lastest update (MAY) i experience some odd behavier from the Camera app, Gallery and snapchat with the phone lagging 

Videos didnt record and shows zeros in timer. Restarting the phone will fix the problem breifly then back again. Also viewing my old videos or new in the gallery app only sound are working same restart will fix it briefly. Snapchat on the other hand has gotten extremely bad👎 cant record video or send voice notes, viewing other people snaps goes mixing😑 snaps up, also restart will fix them briefly. Voice recorder doesn't get my voice 😪 

I am so frustrated from my phone right now i tried every thing cleared data even factory reset nothin happened 😑 i miss my note 9 experience even regretting to pay for this trash of a phone 
13 Comments
Galaxy S
Hey buddy, feelimg sk sorry for thr issues you are facing. Are all the apps in the play store and galaxy store updated? Cause after an update I make sure to update the apps as well. Maybe one of the reasons I am not facing this issue.

I am using the snapdragon variant as well 🙈
0 Likes
Mhrzi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yep all updated
0 Likes
Mhrzi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Even in twitter some video doesnt playback hhhh
What a mess
0 Likes
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Hi,
My regular advise to most users post updates to avoid such issues is that
1. Try clearing app's cache memory from settings
2. Wipe your cache partition through recovery mode.
Both methods solves majority of the issues.

Good luck 👍
Mhrzi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Does factory reset do all this automatically?
0 Likes
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
It is not advisable at this point. You may try above suggestions and check. Hope it should solve your problems. 😊
0 Likes
Mhrzi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I already did nothing changes
0 Likes
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
What you did, factory reset?
0 Likes
Mhrzi