Original topic:

Some apps not working anymore (S20)

(Topic created on: 05-01-2021 12:56 PM)
Muhammad_AA
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Some of my apps used to work fine, now they are not working, some of them crashs while I'm in the app and some just freeze.

Also some times the touch is not responding in some applications.

Please can someone help?
7 Comments
Muhammad_AA
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Thank you, but it didn't work. Still having same issue.
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
First check if you have any updates pending in your Galaxy Store then do it then Go to but if not still First close everything in the background then Go to settings then go to apps then go to if its not there then go top right corner the three lines then select show system apps then go to Android system WebView clear cache data force stop everything but do not disable and do close the settings app and the WebView app in the background then go to Play Store then update it.
0 Likes
Leven
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
this is a common problem with Samsung latest update. now even Facebook stopped working. I won't use Samsung anymore
Leven
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I bought a redmi device so I can properly use Google maps! Samsung is so bad now it's just a camera to me
Muhammad_AA
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I used to have mi 6 for 4 years and I faced no issue with it. This year I decided to try Samsung but till now nothing is good. I really miss Xiaomi phones 🥲
Leven
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
they haven't even addressed the app crashing issue after its been reported all over. before it was the chrome webview app that caused the problem now it's the whole core programs that's causing apps to crash