Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung what fresh hell is this???

(Topic created on: 01-24-2024 09:45 AM)
oo7Fran
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

The only reason we buy Samsung is for the update now on the s22 it will hit 4 months without an update or patch. Samsung SA get your **bleep** in order.
5 Comments
SypherXZ
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Same bro my s22 ultra and A23 one ui 5.1 and November and October update
Mirakuru_ZA
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
This isn't fresh. Most of us have been running Android 14 and One UI 6 from end of November or start of December on our S22 Ultras. But you have to change your country code (CSC).
oo7Fran
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
While I appreciate that a csc change could be done I feel as a customer I dont have to resort to 3rd party tools to get the results promised and that I paid for. I also expect more from Samsung SA and Samsung in general as the updates were one of the biggest reasons for moving into their eco system. And I feel I should not have to lower my expectation because of a failure on their part. Simple communication would have gone a long way, and if 6.0 is causing issue they should state it and at the very least release security patches.
Bartman
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I was googling a bit last night trying to find out info. The aussies are also moaning about not having it. There are reports of lots of S22 issues after Android 14 update such as not being able to answer calls etc...