Original topic:

Samsung is voiding warranty and blaming user damage on the S20+

(Topic created on: 01-09-2021 01:55 PM)
battledoom
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

I have been complaining about my S20+ for the past 9 months ( since New). My complains were serious Overheating issues and wifi issues. After 9 months of Samsung UAE blaming the software for my problems! they found that my internals were pretty much fried when i once again complained that my phone would sometime refuse to use WI-FI! they blamed it on me stating that i have microwaved my phone and having several hours of conversation with the customer care department i have found out absolutely nothing. I have been asking to contact the higher management but the complaint department refuses to give them to me! I am writing this message to get my complain to the higher management! 

3 Comments
WRas
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
that's because of that **bleep** exenos processor
AntonyK09
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

I had taken my S20+ to the Samsung store too due to the overheating problem after a month of my purchase and they said that the device was overheating as it was connected to Wi-Fi all the time! Is that supposed to be an appropriate answer, I don't know. But the only thing that the "technicians" at the Samsung store will do if there is any problem with your phone is that they'll connect your phone to their computer to check if there are any problems and if they don't find any, they'll give some stupid reason, sometimes even telling that the consumer is not using the phone right. Very absurd!

0 Likes
battledoom
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
exactly! they are just too keen on blaming the consumer!
0 Likes