Original topic:

S9+ issue after Pie update

(Topic created on: 01-18-2019 02:05 PM)
whatisit
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
hello. so I'm having trouble with my phone ever since i updated my phone this morning. the touch screen either doesnt register what ive touched, or is really delayed and laggy. the home, recent apps, and back button don't always work. prior to the update my phone worked great. anyone else having troubles?? i have a s9+ with the exynos processor and dual sim uae model. i used the diagnostic *#0*# and the touch worked fine without any issues 
9 Comments
Galaxy S
same you but I have note9
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Battery issues, audio issues, stability issues are prone in Pie update. Samsung UAE is still idle.
0 Likes
MTM16
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
add to it: No option to record 4k video for note 9
0 Likes
Sahaxp
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I'm fine after the update. Let's do a general reset
0 Likes
whatisit
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
ive done a manual cache clearing. i literally had no problems on our old os. why would samsung put out a release like this without ironing out the bugs?
0 Likes
whatisit
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Okay so i seemed to have fixed the issue. I had to do a full factory reset. This is a major pain in the butt- thanks samsung support for making a update so hard to live with
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Users in Germany have received update with bug fixes and January patch 11 days ago but not yet in the UAE!af88771c-2bc3-4b49-976e-dbf972ac7db1.png
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Users in Germany have received update with bug fixes and January patch 11 days ago but not yet in the UAE!a30f7c09-b127-4bd0-8b58-c011131dfbed.png
0 Likes
syami89
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
How can I make Dual app on screen (50×50)?
0 Likes