Why Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra is missing the Multiple User feature of Stock Android. It was one of the very useful features Android, which allowed me to carry a single phone instead of 2 phones with my work profile and personal profile separated.
I know I could use Secure folder feature to get almost the same outcome but it's a compromise especially when stock Android is having this feature.
Hi Samsung specialist,
We want multi user feature in S23 ultra. It is very useful feature. We will consider to change another brand if Samsung did not add back in S23 Ultra.
Dear Samsung _specialist
- Multi user feature is becoming essential removing it is a very unexpected from Samsung in such high end product . We hope Samsung will bring it back soon. As Samsung client I am not happy for missing features I had in previous phones, I am surprised when I upgrade to new phones and miss essential features.
- Also we need back the feature that we can scan business card into contacts (snap buzz card)
- Please stop surprising us by removing features in new phones that we are used to use in previous additions. We will not know about what we are missing until we buy the phone.
- Many high end Samsung phone users are into business adding features that support what they need will improve client loyalty ,and I am one of them.
- Thank you
- Maher kalai
- I have upgraded from a flagship Android phone of another brand to s23 ultra paying more than double it's price, and s23 ultra is missing multiple users feature which saved me the hassle of carrying another phone. If you are happy to hear our feedback, we are happy when you appreciate the feedback and provide us the feature.
Can you name the features missing from one UI? One UI has a feature called profiles in which you can switch from personal profile to work profile in one device rather than owning 2 devices. If you have any more question don't hesitate to contact us.
That feature is available is some of the Samsung phones and it's really helpful but the latest S23 Ultra don't have that feature in it's version of One UI