Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S22 ultra Network issues

(Topic created on: 05-05-2023 02:24 PM)
Tray4u
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi All. I need some help. I recently had endless trouble with my Telkom mobile sim card on my device and then replaced with another due to bad experience and network dropping majority of the time and not being able to connect through my data bundles. I now have a new Sim card and have the exact problem with any other network sim. Is there something I can check on my phone setting to help reset this. As I'm not getting joy of using any sim card from other network providers as well. 
9 Comments
celestialree
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Some telkom data bundles only work under telkom network coverage, you should call telkom call center they will assist you
Tray4u
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Not just data. It's my overall network experience as my normal calls don't come through either. Thanks for your feedback
0 Likes
outcast1403
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Loadshedding!!!Networks works with power.Think!please
0 Likes
outcast1403
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Everybody is having those issues even me but im not switching between networks cause im not confused person.Why do you think everybody is getting fibre in their homes nowadays.Please wake up nd smell the coffee
0 Likes
Tray4u
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
This happens on every single mobile network provider sim card on my device and including the E-Sim option as well. When there is loadshedding or not , the problem still remains intermittent.
0 Likes
Members_Jo3936o
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

I'm having the exact same issue. It's the S22 Ultra. I also inserted an MTN estimate and the same issue persists. It says no service. I have also done all the resets I can possibly do

0 Likes
Nonkunaash
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hello. I am experiencing the same problem. Were you able to resolve your problem?
0 Likes
Tray4u
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
No
0 Likes
Hhlanhla
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Network problem
0 Likes