Original topic:

S21 super slow mo

(Topic created on: 07-15-2022 12:00 AM)
moeakoonjee
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
My super slow mo feature on my s21 is extreme blur almost unusable 
Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
6 Comments
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Moeakoonjee

Thanks for bringing this to our attention

Open your phone's Settings app .
Tap Apps See all apps. Camera. If you can't find "See all apps," tap App info.
Tap Storage & cache. Clear Cache

0 Likes
moeakoonjee
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have done that it didnt work
I did test the super slow mo on another s21 the same problem occurs seems to be a s21 software issue
0 Likes
DatGuy
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
How are the lighting conditions? Super Slo Mo works best (and usually it's recommended) in bright lit areas. If you're recording in a low light situation, then you will get terrible shots.

If this is the case, then the reason behind this is because the camera has to increase the shutter speed which means less light can be received by the camera so it'll look grainy and blurry in low light areas. Time lapses are usually fine in this scenario.
moeakoonjee
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes outdoors it works well but indoors its terrible just thought something can be done about it because ive tested it on my A50 and another A53 both indoors and outdoors they work well in both conditions
0 Likes
DatGuy
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
In all honesty, I'd have to explain to you in person on how phone cameras are not created equal and even though the flagship cameras are better overall, sometimes midrange cameras do better in certain situations because of the nature of the camera sensor and their ability to draw in light in different scenarios. Just don't expect these sensors to be universal and the performance to be the same. Long story short, it's complicated and if you want to learn more, by all means, feel free to do some research!
0 Likes
montse
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Love it❤
0 Likes